Our incredible Wedding DJ Packages includes a Master of Ceremonies and a DJ/Music Programmer for the most complete and interactive experience. The absolute best way to assure the most memorable and fun Reception possible is to have two entertainers at your event.
The dynamic of two performers makes a tremendous difference in the energy and excitement of your celebration. With two performers, your Master of Ceremonies will have all of his attention focused on the details and flow of your Reception, while the DJ Assistant/Music Programmer will focus on your music, requests and program changes as only an expert DJ can.
For high quality DJ Entertainment, call 661.860.6856 for the most entertaining & dynamic team in southern California – Ask for Dan
Dan Seny, your Master of Ceremonies will coordinate the entire evening including the introductions and announcements for the Bridal Party Entrance, the Bride and Groom’s Grand Entrance, the Bride and Groom’s First Dance, Prayer, Toasts, Specialty Dances, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Ceremonies and any other formality you wish to include.
What makes a great wedding DJ?”
- Listening to the clients wishes and needs
- Planning and flawless execution
- Great music that people love
- Paying attention to every detail
- Proper coordination with all of your other vendors
- Entertainment with taste, style, and professionalism
Your wedding day is a celebration of you and your love for one another. Because this is your day, we make sure that you remain the center of attention. Entertaining you and your guests with romantic and fun music, creating for you the most entertaining and the most enjoyable celebration.
A planning meeting is scheduled before the big day to go over every detail and special instruction. We will discuss your customized timeline, pronunciations of names, special dances, activities and announcements, and any other special instructions you may have in full detail, allowing you peace of mind to relax and enjoy your celebration.
Wedding DJ Packages
Dan will work closely with you and your Catering Manager, Photographer and Videographer to ensure that your Reception flows smoothly. Using an energetic and enthusiastic style of crowd motivation, your Wedding MC will keep all of your guests involved with popular dances and fun interactive activities. Your Wedding DJ is dedicated to expertly program and play your favorite music and take requests, if you wish.
Our State-of-the-Art Sound System will deliver perfect sound and our wireless microphones will allow your Toasts to be given from anywhere in the room. Energy and excitement will be created for your dance floor with our special effect lighting, keeping the dance floor alive the multi-color beams of light that dance to the beat of the music. Lighting is always included at no charge. Our complete coordination of details will assure you that your celebration is exactly the way you want it.
Wedding Reception Features:
- Dan Seny – Master of Ceremonies/Interactive Entertainer
- One Assistant Disc Jockey/Music Programmer
- State-of-the-Art Sound System
- Lighting System with Multi-Color Dance Lighting
- Wireless Microphone
- Lapel Mics
- Cocktail/Dinner Hour Music: One hour of music before reception.
- 4 Hours of Continuous Dance Music
- Please call for a customized quote
For ceremonies at the Reception venue we can provide a second sound system set up with wired and wireless mics for the wedding officiant, vocalists and/ readings.
Music playback for your prelude, processional, and recessional
Day Of Wedding Coordinator
Need help in planning and organizing your wedding ceremony and/ reception? As a wedding MC, we have a unique perspective on the scheduling, announcements, introductions, dances, etc. and can assist the diy wedding planners.
- Ensure proper flow of cocktail hour appetizers
- Work with catering staff and have guests take their seats and join bride and groom for dinner at the end of cocktail hour
- Locate bride and groom and instruct them to stay to the side of main dining room until they receive cue for their introduction and first dance
- Cue DJ assistant when the majority of guests have found their tables and bride and groom are ready to be introduced
- Cue DJ assistant, photographer, and videographer when important events take place at reception i.e. first dance, cake cutting, toasts and parent dances
- Cue best man and father of the bride when they are about to be announced for toasts
- Alert catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts
- Remain easily accessible through the entire event in case there are any details you would like attended to
Reception After-Party Packages
After an entire year of planning, you may not want the reception to end after 4 hours! For the couple that wishes to keep the party going, we offer;
2-3 hour dance music packages
Please call for a customized quote
Fog Effect Machine
Up-lighting for Room Color Wash
Customized or Monogrammed Gobo Lighting
LCD projector, Screen and Computer for photo montage and custom slide show.
“Its the DJ That Makes The Difference”
Filed under: Weddings